The Guided Journey is a staff development course for K-12 educators. It combines the practical wisdom of The FISH! Philosophy with sound educational research to help you:
- Forge caring relationships with students that inspire them to want to be their best.
- Foster a supportive culture where staff regularly celebrates and recharges each other.
- Build a safe and trusting environment where everyone is ready to learn.
- Develop clear expectations that are shared and owned by everyone in the classroom.
- Guide students to examine their behaviour when it doesn't work and take responsibility for more successful choices.
The Guided Journey includes 10 short videos of educators and students applying FISH! behaviours to common school situations and challenges. The videos are perfect for monthly faculty meetings or study groups, as well as classroom discussions with students. The Guided Journey also includes a workbook with questions and strategies to turn intentions into action.
Whether you are introducing FISH! or renewing your commitment, The Guided Journey helps staff internalize the philosophy into their daily actions and attitudes. It's great for monthly faculty meetings, workshops or study groups. And it builds unity, giving staff the opportunity to learn from and support each other.
Buy The Guided Journey DVD and Workbook for $499, and then add Guided Journey workbooks for each staff member for $16.99 each to create a meaningful, affordable professional development program for your entire staff.
If you don't own the original FISH! film and want to learn more about The FISH! Philosophy, purchase the FISH! For Schools Complete Pack. It includes the FISH! Complete Pack, the Guided Journey, and Classroom Experience kit (grade level of your choice) . The price is $1099 for this comprehensive package - a savings of $590 versus buying the programs separately.
Learn more about the entire FISH! For Schools family of products.