FISH! Train the Trainer
Be the ultimate culture catalyst in your organization.
If you would like to become a Licensed FISH! Trainer and create powerful world-famous FISH! Philosophy learning events within your organization, this course is for you!
FISH! Train the Trainer is a two-day, highly interactive workshop that teaches you how to use The FISH! Philosophy to ignite positive organizational change.
- Accomplish a personal mastery of the 4 practices of The FISH! Philosophy, so you can lead more effectively through your example.
- Learn proven step-by-step methods to incorporate the 4 practices of The FISH! Philosophy into your culture.
- Gain an insider's perspective on how utilizing the 4 practices of The Philosophy in an organization can foster change and achieve:
- Higher levels of employee engagement and motivation.
- Increased teamwork, morale, and trust.
- Greater employee satisfaction, resulting in lower turnover.
- Service that delights customers.
- Better business results.
- Develop a strategy to embed The FISH! Philosophy in a way that strengthens your mission, vision, values, and culture.
- Participate in experiential methods that enhance your ability to put the 4 practices of The FISH! Philosophy in action each day.
- Have meaningful discussions with a diverse network of thoughtful, skilled leaders from other organizations.
Who should attend a Train the Trainer workshop:
FISH! Train the Trainer is designed for anyone responsible for creating change, maximizing performance and productivity, and improving workplace organizational culture and business results, including:
- Internal Trainers
- HR Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Managers and Supervisors
- Business Owners