FISH! Alive in Leaders
How to Lead More Effectively Through the Power of Your Relationships
The FISH! Alive in Leaders Workshop is grounded in the FISH! Philosophy™ which is based on four simple practices
– Be There, Play, Make Their Day, Choose Your Attitude.
This thought provoking and highly interactive learning experience is designed for anyone aspiring to be a great leader and for great leaders aspiring to be more.
The moment you are entrusted with the responsibility of leading people your life becomes interwoven with the lives they bring to work: their hopes, fears, talents, joys, anger,
cynicism and idealism. A FISH! Alive in Leaders Workshop will help you connect in a way that fosters the trust needed to accomplish your mutual goals and have fun doing it.
- Improve your leadership skills
- Gain a deep awareness of how your leadership style impacts your co-workers
- Effectively use the FISH! practices to develop more engaging and trusting relationships within the workplace
- Identify your purpose as a leader and create a plan for living it
By removing fear and liberating people to do their best you will soon discover how "Who you are being while you're doing what you're doing" impacts your bottom line.
Available as a half-day or full-day workshop.
"As I work on myself, I find I have a bigger impact on people than when I was trying to work on them."
- Rob Gregory, Owner,
Rochester Ford Toyota