FISH! for Schools Workshop
Welcome back to the reason you became an educator.
A FISH! For Schools Workshop will re-energize you and give you the tools to create the kind of classroom culture that makes learning easier and more effective. Learn how to build a place where students treat peers and adults with respect, and have fun in a way that adds to the excitement of learning. It is about creating a place your students – and YOU! – look forward to coming to every day.
FISH! For Schools LIVE – National/Local events
- Experience The FISH! Philosophy in action
- Learn how to use FISH! For Schools classroom and staff development materials
- Network with teachers, specialists, and administrators from across the country
- Boost your passion!
FISH! For Schools On-Sites – School Board specific events
- Apply The FISH! Philosophy directly to your school
- Choose the focus that meets your needs
- Start (or continue) creating a vibrant school culture
- Get inspired!
FISH! For Schools – Keynotes
- Learn about and experience The FISH! Philosophy
- Link FISH! to best practices and research
- Create momentum to transform your educational culture
- Energize your group with passion!
A FISH! For Schools Workshop gives you the tools and inspiration to create the kind of classroom or school culture you have always desired.