Provide your employees with the flexibility to train right from their desk, at their own pace. Convenient for them – cost-effective for you!
Streamed learning is available on all training programs offered by International Tele-Film. It is a flexible delivery format that is easily integrated into any blended learning course. It is particularly ideal in training courses for younger employees and for a geographically dispersed workforce.
Choose from three streaming delivery options:
1. International Tele-Film's own LMS
- SCORM compliant, secure, easy to use, and customizable at no extra cost with your logo, your policies, a post-training test, and more...
- Choose from hundreds of leading award-winning and best-selling business titles. For a list of training programs currently available on our LMS, please click here
- Experience how user-friendly and effective our LMS streamed learning can be. Take a test drive today: Streamed Learning Demo
2. ArcLearn library... Learning Anywhere, Anytime!
ArcLearn is a video-centric, Internet-based service delivering popular business skills courses and videos from leading training content providers. Choose from more than 500 leading and award-winning business titles, including 200+ English and French titles from Video Arts
Learn more about ArcLearn...
3. Your own secure LMS or Intranet system.
Upload your selected training programs to your own LMS, or your outside vendor's LMS. In either instance, access to licensed programs must be password-protected. Activity must be reported on a monthly basis. (Some programs may be excluded from this option).
With the exception of programs on the International Tele-Film LMS and the ArcLearn platform, Streamed Learning options are subject to the online delivery policies of the respective producer and are handled on a case-by-case basis.